Glass brick, also known as glass block, is an architectural element made from glass. Glass bricks provide visual obscuration while admitting light. The glass block was originally developed in the early 1900s. Glass bricks are produced for both wall and floor applications. Glass blocks for use in floors are normally manufactured as a single solid piece, or as a hollow glass block with thicker side walls than the standard wall blocks.
• It has the stability of walls and light transmittance of a window
• Offers thermal insulation
• Brightens the whole building by its various designs
- Exterior walls and windows
- Interior walls, partitions, etc
- Decorative elements